Introduction to Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is an E-mail client that stores personal storage information like e-mails, contacts, appointments, notes, calendars, journals, etc. Microsoft provides security features to protect their mails from phishing activity and predators. There a lot of features of Outlook that inclines towards itself as compared to other e-mail clients. It provides multiple ways to find their e-mails and makes Flag e-mail to grab their attention. Not only this it provides users to access emails offline and helps to categorize their mails in their own way. There are two Outlook data file types one OST and the other is PST.
What is the OST data file?
OST stands for Offline Storage Table, it is an offline Outlook data file with the extension (.ost). OST data file created in Outlook when MS Outlook version is 2013 or above and configuration with IMAP Mail Server and another is when a user using email account with MS Exchange Server in MS Outlook with Cache Mode Enabled.
Where OST file located?
- MS Outlook 2003:
C:\Document and Setting\Username\Local Setting\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Filename.ost.
- For MS Outlook 2007:
C: \Users \User Name \App Data \Local \Microsoft \Outlook \Filename.ost.
- For Outlook2013/2016:
C:\Administrator\App Data\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\ Filename.ost
MailsDaddy Free OST Viewer Tool
MailsDaddy OST Viewer tool provides an interactive user interface for technical and non-technical persons to handle the tool fluently. This viewer tool helps the user to view all items of the OST file which is either corrupted or healthy. This is a free OST file opener that is loved and appreciated globally for its utility.
Features provided by OST File Reader
- Portable OST viewer without Exchange server connection.
- Helps to view corrupted, orphaned, inaccessible, damaged and healthy OST file.
- Supports all Windows OS 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP, etc.
- Compatible with all Outlook versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
- View all Outlook items such as tasks, notes, calendars, contacts, etc.
- Shows metadata properties To, From, Cc, Bcc, subject, date time, attachments, etc.
- Fetch contacts and shows the preview of contacts with Phone no., name, address, birth, etc.
- Open Outlook Calendar and read the subject, date, etc.
- Preserve original information with structure intact.
Working with OST File Reader
Download the MailsDaddy Free OST Viewer, run and install the software on your local PC.
- Add the OST file by Search and Browse option from your system >> Scan the OST file >>Select OK button and OST file loaded successfully.
- View the complete OST mailbox data.
OST Viewer Tool used to view OST file data and if you want to Convert OST to PST then you have to upgrade the Pro version. With the upgraded edition you will get the license to perform OST to PST Conversion process for Personal, Business and Enterprise license for 49$, 149$ and 299$ respectively.
If your Outlook OST file has been orphaned due to the mismatch in MAPI address, account modification or server crashed then one concern comes that how to open OST file and use the data. Are you searching for OST to PST converter utility to execute OST data to PST conversion task? Then don’t worry and no requirement for going anywhere when MailsDaddy is available here 24x7 to help.
Steps to Recover Data from Inaccessible OST file
In case of minor issues in OST file then follow these steps
- Close the Outlook
- Open SCANOST.EXE tool, which is by default inbuilt tool in PCs
- Directly run the tool
- Browse OST file
- Click on Start
- The tool will automatically repair OST file data
Professional Solution – Convert Offline OST to PST using License Version
Apart from the manual method, another trustworthy & simple to execute the application is MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter software. Numbers of solutions are available into the internet market which guarantees you for smooth conversion of OST data to Outlook PST with contacts, attachments, calendars, notes and etc. Such application carries less manual work and provides a stress-free way out for distinct file format. Step by step wizard makes the process simple and easier for a non-technical user to smoothly export and convert OST to PST.
If your OST file is highly corrupted and you are unable to open then you have to get third party OST recovery software. Follow the steps to use OST file again in recover form.
- Download and install the OST to PST Converter software
- Activate full version
- Click to Add File and browse corrupted OST file
- Scan inaccessible OST file
- See the preview of OST data file if required otherwise skip this step.
- Export OST to PST (because Outlook supports only PST file)
- Save PST file in your Local PC
- Open Outlook and go to File Option
- Select Export/Import Option
- Import PST file
- Finally, use OST file data in PST format in any version of MS Outlook
Moreover, if you have any doubt related with this OST to PST recovery software’s work quality or is this software trustworthy/reliable or not, Then no need to be afraid, this particular created application OST to PST converter utility has offered free adaptation which will permit to perform free conversion of Exchange server OST file to PST with exact mailbox data and included attachments. The free OST to PST converter demo version executes to export 20 items from each OST mailbox into PST and empowers to comprehend the total working technique. And once satisfied, then you can apply for the license edition.
Nowadays, an MS Outlook is best and trustworthy desktop email client for every user to send and receive any data, files or any attachments through e-mail. Recently the latest version of MS Outlook is 2019 which is updated with highly advanced technique. An Outlook stores mailbox data in OST and PST file formats even there is any connection with MS Exchange server or not. Sometime OST file becomes inaccessible or corrupted and unable to read & access due to any reason. Then there is the high requirement of any third-party software to recover OST file data and start the work again with the same data.
OST Recovery Software to Repair Corrupt Outlook OST File
MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter software is designed with an advanced method to convert easily OST file data in PST format for all Outlook versions.
If an Outlook OST file or Exchange server become crashed due to any reasons and Outlook user is not capable to open OST file then MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter is the superlative solution to open OST file data. MS Outlook user can download its free demo version at free of cost. By using this demo version they can easily repair OST file with complete original data and after OST to PST Recovery process, it will show preview the recovered OST file. After the recovery process and analyze the OST file if the user is satisfied with its great features then purchase the full versions at just $49 for 2 machines.
Features of the software:
- Recover highly corrupted OST data
- Restores soft deleted emails, attachments and other items
- Deep scan OST file and show the preview of OST file before exporting OST file
- Export OST to PST/EML/MSG
- Convert OST file in RTF/HTML/MBOX/MHTML
- Split large OST file in small manageable PST file size
Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, and All Older Editions (32-bit & 64-bit)
Hard Drive Size: 50 MB (Minimum)
Processor: 2.4 GHz Minimum Processor
RAM Size: 2 GB
MS Outlook Versions: 2016, 2013 and all other older versions (32-bit & 64-bit)