Introduction to Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is an E-mail client that stores personal storage information like e-mails, contacts, appointments, notes, calendars, journals, etc. Microsoft provides security features to protect their mails from phishing activity and predators. There a lot of features of Outlook that inclines towards itself as compared to other e-mail clients. It provides multiple ways to find their e-mails and makes Flag e-mail to grab their attention. Not only this it provides users to access emails offline and helps to categorize their mails in their own way. There are two Outlook data file types one OST and the other is PST.
What is the OST data file?
OST stands for Offline Storage Table, it is an offline Outlook data file with the extension (.ost). OST data file created in Outlook when MS Outlook version is 2013 or above and configuration with IMAP Mail Server and another is when a user using email account with MS Exchange Server in MS Outlook with Cache Mode Enabled.
Where OST file located?
- MS Outlook 2003:
C:\Document and Setting\Username\Local Setting\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Filename.ost.
- For MS Outlook 2007:
C: \Users \User Name \App Data \Local \Microsoft \Outlook \Filename.ost.
- For Outlook2013/2016:
C:\Administrator\App Data\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\ Filename.ost
MailsDaddy Free OST Viewer Tool
MailsDaddy OST Viewer tool provides an interactive user interface for technical and non-technical persons to handle the tool fluently. This viewer tool helps the user to view all items of the OST file which is either corrupted or healthy. This is a free OST file opener that is loved and appreciated globally for its utility.
Features provided by OST File Reader
- Portable OST viewer without Exchange server connection.
- Helps to view corrupted, orphaned, inaccessible, damaged and healthy OST file.
- Supports all Windows OS 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP, etc.
- Compatible with all Outlook versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
- View all Outlook items such as tasks, notes, calendars, contacts, etc.
- Shows metadata properties To, From, Cc, Bcc, subject, date time, attachments, etc.
- Fetch contacts and shows the preview of contacts with Phone no., name, address, birth, etc.
- Open Outlook Calendar and read the subject, date, etc.
- Preserve original information with structure intact.
Working with OST File Reader
Download the MailsDaddy Free OST Viewer, run and install the software on your local PC.
- Add the OST file by Search and Browse option from your system >> Scan the OST file >>Select OK button and OST file loaded successfully.
- View the complete OST mailbox data.
OST Viewer Tool used to view OST file data and if you want to Convert OST to PST then you have to upgrade the Pro version. With the upgraded edition you will get the license to perform OST to PST Conversion process for Personal, Business and Enterprise license for 49$, 149$ and 299$ respectively.